Saturday, April 22, 2017

What goes on in your mind? (The Beatles)


Because of the general busy-ness of my working life these days, I've been hording some interesting articles from the good people of Mind/Shift

Here is a bespoke selection of recent bookmarked gems that I can recommend:

21 things that will be obsolete by 2020 (that's only three years away!). I'll come back to this one next time out. I'm a sucker for these kind of lists.

Why giving effective feedback is trickier than it seems. I am always in need of advice for giving feedback! It's something I find has to be tailored to the individual and that's tricky.

What's going on inside a dyslexic's brain - a very useful piece for me, as a number of my current students are in this position.

and finally, why teachers say practising mindfulness is transforming the work. I'm a big fan!

No comments: