Tuesday, March 8, 2016

I'm not smart enough for this life I've been living (James Taylor)


1 Big Think
NZ in the Rob Muldoon (big) dog days instigated Think Big projects for generating power to our 4 millionish people. 

Big Think is nothing to do with that (phew) - instead it provides super dooper blogs articles and videos from the world's top thinkers!

It probably qualifies for my Jewels for the thirsty blog rather than here but what the hey!

2 I wish my teacher knew...
Great mind/shift article on collecting data. Relax, it's not what you think. I love that question! Go read it!

3 Beyond Measure
Another fine Edutopia site that features Beyond Measure and loads of other documentary films on education that are MUST SEE!! Waiting For Superman is one of my favourites btw.

4 Homework?
From anywhere you stand on the homework vs no homework end of the spectrum, this Edutopia article makes solid sense.

5 Why knowing stuff doesn't really matter!
Nice short read that I have a lot of time for (less is more remember).

No comments: