Saturday, October 3, 2020

Another pleasant day in the countryside (Crowded House)

Photo by Blaz Photo on Unsplash

Marking student work is something I'm a little rusty at, but it came back pretty quickly today.

It feels good to have this done, half way through my holidays. 

My original thoughts were to have this completed before heading off to New Plymouth on holiday but, predictably, other, more fun things, took my attention away.

Anyway, it's done, as is my mid holiday catch up with emails (39 of them).

So, I now have no excuses for some home projects: secure the back paddock so that the chickens don't get into Jacky's gardens - they love digging up her bulbs; a sandpit for Asher; gardening - loads to do here; figure out the irrigation system so that we have some water getting to the plants this summer. 

That's enough to be going on with.

Aside from all that stuff, I also want to lounge around next week, listening to music, and reading some things from my stockpile of books, and blogging (of course).

No comments: