Sunday, November 17, 2013

One of these mornings I'm going to rise up singing (Grant Green and Diane Reeves)

I'm enjoying the advertising unit my juniors are doing at the moment. They have been posting their favourite ads and I'm thrilled to see some old favourites making an appearance - like coca cola.

Not watching much network TV these days has meant the 2013 coke campaign has passed me by until this point. This new campaign centres on feel good, pay it forward real life escapades that celebrate people. Humanity - weird and crazy and bizarre and it goes better with coke.

Now I love coke - I love the taste, the brand, the range, and yes I love the ads!

Here's a couple of superb coke adverts linked, appropriately, by Supertramp's Give a Little Bit:





And then there are feel good awe inspiring Red Bull ads:


No comments: