Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where the flame turns blue.

I've been enjoying Malcolm Gladwell's work recently. You may remember I had his spaghetti sauce TED talk on the blog a while ago. Since then I've read both Blink and Outliers (Blink is the better of the two for me - the equal of The Tipping Point). His blog is a recent addition to those I follow. He's such a good writer and provides loads to reflect on in a very easy conversational style. If anything the blog shades the books via it's even more relaxed and playful style.

I also added Robert Pirsig's website to the places to visit list. I've written about Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance extensively on my other blog and it was a real treat to find the website with a lengthy Observer interview on it. Highly recommended.

No comments: