Thursday, July 29, 2021

Working is one of the most dangerous forms of procrastination (from 'Secrets of Adulthood' - Gretchen Rubin)

Photo by Brett Jordan on Unsplash

Back at school this week and wouldn't you know it my Baggy Trousers' post falls on a Thursday - the busiest day of my week.

I normally send off my post before school but that's not an option on a Thursday.

From 4.30am to 6.45am I am getting ready for school and doing the hour commute. 

From 6.45am to 7.45am I am reviewing and writing comments to staff who have completed their weekly reports - today there were 17 of them.

From then on it's a succession of zoom and face to face meetings, duty and then the day heats up with double English classes, supervisions, reports on the previous week to write  and so on.

By the time I draw breath it's 4.30pm and time to lock the school!

Upshot of all that - this post is a day late. Grrrrrrr.

No comments: