Saturday, February 25, 2023

Wow. I feel good. I knew that I would now (James Brown)



The Frontline Leader Impact course is coming up to its third week, and so far, so great.

I am actually really enjoying it and look forward to seeing what the next week has in store. I've even completed week 3 and itching to get into week 4. Steady tiger!

How come?

Well, I've been thirsting for some quality focused professional development for a long time.

As well as that, I'm motivated to interact with other course attendees who are all OneSchool Global employees like me, and it's fun watching the impact points (top right) accumulate as I participate. Quite clever that.

My colleagues have warned me that it's good while it's unfolding for the six weeks duration, but then, after it finished, they have found it hard to sustain the 'now what'.

I'm picking I'll be okay because my choice of Key Leadership Challenge is really relevant to me and I can see the benefits of sustaining the efforts with it beyond the six weeks.

Big fan!

No comments: