Monday, February 20, 2023

Metal guru has it been just like a silver-studded sabre-tooth dream? (T Rex)

Photo by Mathias Jensen on Unsplash


I'm currently working my way through a six week leadership programme - from the Center for Creative Leadership (sic). It's snazzily called Frontline Leader Impact!

Currently, I'm on week two of six.

It's an enjoyable way to consider a key challenge that I'm currently thinking about.

I chose the District Principal themed one from a few posts ago.

Here's where I am at:

  • My focus will be on the areas/skills/strategies I need to develop to be effective as a District Principal.
  • Greater alignment with what is happening in other similar regions (North America, Europe); a greater sense of what the role entails; a greater understanding around what my CPs need to adjust to working within this new organizational structure; what strategies I could use to be successful in this role; what skills I need to develop to be successful in this role.
  • In summary - How might I develop my skills and strategies to be an effective District Principal?

No comments: