Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Boston bean, soy bean, Lima bean, string bean. You know that I'm not keen for a bean unless it is a cheery coffee bean (The Ink Spots)

Photo by JACQUELINE BRANDWAYN on Unsplash

Many in NZ have adopted the brace position for the predicted deluge of Covid omicrom variant patients to come. I just can't though.

I noticed on some minutes from my local Principal group a list of what each school was doing to prepare for the mass staff and student absenteeism that is predicted. There were probably a dozen schools on the list.

Each one was different. Not just slightly different. Vastly different.

No one has the answer. We're all flayling away.

The mask wearing is a constant battle with students and, well, basically, to cut to the chase, I think the sooner we all get covid and it retreats to the status of the seasonal flu the better.

No comments: