Saturday, February 12, 2022

Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run there's still time to change the road you're on (Led Zeppelin)

Photo by Alysha Rosly on Unsplash

According to James Clear, it doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert as long as you’re on the path. If a beginner is on the path, all they need is time. If an expert is off the path, they won’t be an expert for long.

Based on my 2021 appraisal, I've spent some time today putting my goals for the year together.

According to my appraiser, my strengths are leading/ managing staff, my positive approach to leadership and meeting annual goals!

A key area for me to work on in 2022 is professional development for myself and being kind to myself.

To that end I've set myself a target of taking my breaks to work on my own professional development. So far, so good.

Things have conspired to make this much more doable this year - changes to the supervision schedule of the Learning Centre and no longer having a teaching class have put some wind behind my sails at the start of the year.

Just got to remember to stay on that path!

No comments: