Wednesday, January 25, 2017

If you hear as the warm night falls the silver sound from a time so strange, sing to me, sing to me (Pink Floyd)

My self-imposed blogging deadlines have survived international travel/out of whack datelines and a busy life in the Hawke's Bay, but moving house and starting a new job in Maungaturoto this week have crushed those blogging deadlines.

But, sigh of relief - normal service is now resumed!

Moving to the Westmount organisation has confirmed again my belief that, wherever I go, there are great people in education.

This week started with a two day induction/orientation in Auckland with all the other new staff and all the other campus Principals - an amazingly talented bunch of people! My old friend the Sloan Ranger (a.k.a Brett) was also in attendance.

It was a great positive start to my Westmount years! 

And kick starting my career as Principal again has confirmed what my Reflect and Review goal indicated last year at Woodford House - educational leadership is where I belong.


No comments: